Author Topic: Urban Plains  (Read 4134 times)

Offline zman

• NDSU
Urban Plains
« on: September 26, 2006, 04:52:39 PM »
http://www.upfargo.com/

"This is a place where architecturally sound and beautifully designed condos and single family homes abound.
Where shops and businesses are creatively tucked into tree-lined walkways. Where security and safety are priorities.

And where convenience and comfort are revered. It's a place that's wireless and energy conscious. Where tasteful
spaces and places combine the serene and the social and even the traffic patterns are designed with calm in mind.

It's a place to live, play, shop and start a business of your own and you'll find all the details right here. We are always happy to answer your questions or hear your comments - give us a call at 701-893-4320. "

http://www.upfargo.com/pdf/GeneralBrochure.pdf

-

I have to say this really looks sweet.  If I leave FM after graduation I will definitely come back to see this.

WOW!  :o :o :o

Offline ajekt

• NDSU
Re: Urban Plains
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 06:28:32 PM »
That has to be one of the coolest ideas I have ever seen.  The pictures and designs are stellar.  I have to say I am a really big fan of roundabouts, they are just so cool.  I know a lot of people dont like them, but I say they are awesome (and a portion of Europe agrees with me)!
N-D-S-U ... Goooooo Bison!

Offline pmp6nl

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota.com
Re: Urban Plains
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 08:21:01 PM »
Very nice, I am thinking of going into Urban and Regional planning in grad school and this presents an interesting idea for me to ponder. :)
CampusDakota.com

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic
anything