Author Topic: The Official For Sale Thread. coz official.  (Read 46994 times)

Offline Toaster

• UND
The Official For Sale Thread. coz official.
« on: November 18, 2008, 07:27:40 PM »
Hey everybody, I have some bike stuff that I am going to sell off for super cheap. Most of it is stuff that I have bought as after market parts for my bike, but am switching in order to get a better fit. Most of it is stuff that I would keep in order to use it in the future, but I need to raise some money to purchase new parts. I'll list the stuff and how much I want for it. If your interested, shoot me a PM or post here and let me know.

Deda Newton 46cm (44cm when measured center to center) Handlebars. These as far as I'm concerned are the sweetest bars on the market (some of the lightest that you can buy). They have anatomic drops and a 31.8 (deda calls it a 31.7) clamp diameter. I would like $75 for them, technically I can't tell you what I payed for them (because I work at SBS) but it was more than $75.

Race Face Cadence 44cm (center to center) handlebar. Anatomic drop, 31.8 clamp. These were the original bars on my Giant TCR, a nice alloy bar, but heavier than the Newton bar that I replaced it with. $15

I would be keeping both of these, as I think the newton's are the best out there, and I was going to put the Race face bars on a cross bike, but I decided that 42cm bars would be more appropriate for my shoulder width.

Fizik Aliante saddle. (used, but not crappy) $5. Some swear by the shape of the Aliante (andy hampsten for one, if you don't know who he is, you shold look him up) however the shape isn't really working out for me, I think I need to switch to something flatter.

let me know if you guys are interested (or if anybody has any 42cm bars laying around that they want to sell)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 01:13:37 AM by Guardrail »
Just try and step to UND Cycling if you wanna test your luck.

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
Re: Bike parts for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 10:12:45 PM »
hey fellow cyclists! i have few parts for sale

1. Brand new never used Sram Force front derailleur, clamp on 31.8 mm- $40 . Will wait a week before put it on e-bay

2. Shimano Ultegra 6500/105 5500, 9 speed triple group. The front and rear derailleur are Ultegra, and brake calipers, shifters, crank, bottom bracket, and cassette are 105. Rear derailleur is scratched from a small crash but works perfectly. Also shifters got scratched up during that crash, but again they work perfectly. Brake calipers and crank are in perfect mechanical condition. There are slight rub spots on the crank from regular use. Brake calipers are like new.Bottom bracket is smooth like a baby butt  :P. This entire set has about 2000 miles on it. Not much for Shimano components. There is lots of life left on the group. If you are thinking about upgrading your bike for a little money or want to build cross bike, or simply use it on your rainy-day bike this is the deal. I will ask $350 for it. I'm going to wait a week before I put it on e-bay. If you are interested please let me know and I can give you more details if you want.

3. Profile Design Aero bars clamp on. i used them on my trek road bike when  I raced TT or triathlons but last summer I got lucky enough to buy a TT bike, so I don't need them. They are very light for aeor bars, only about 350g! I will sell them for about $30 or BO . Will wait a week before  I put it on e-bay.

Please let me know or lose a good deal!!
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 10:20:59 PM »
I'm interested in the aerobars Mario.  Can you bring them to the meeting Wed?
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 10:46:35 PM »
Yost... Dibs on that aliante saddle.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 12:04:32 AM »
I'm interested in the aerobars Mario.  Can you bring them to the meeting Wed?

I will bring them to the meeting.
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Toaster

• UND
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 12:35:17 AM »
i think the price might be going up on that saddle, Dave.

Sucka!

Offline Plantains

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 03:50:37 PM »
bish! I know how much you paid for it!
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Toaster

• UND
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 04:26:13 PM »
you would be correct then if you were to accuse me of being an opportunist!

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2009, 04:41:18 PM »
Guys, I have a pair of blue/silver adidas cycling shoes for sale, size 10, with three velcro (is this how you spell it?) straps . I rode half a season with them. My foot is very wide and i did not take that into account when I bought them. They fit really nice, stay on the hill and are light and stiff. If you want a picture of them let me know or just get a hold of me. I always wear socks, so they are clean. They have couple scratches form one crash, but it's really nothing significant. I paid $70 on sale for them. Would like to get probably about $30 for them. Let me know if you need more details.

Offline Plantains

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2009, 05:26:20 PM »
Guys, I have a pair of blue/silver adidas cycling shoes for sale, size 10, with three velcro (is this how you spell it?) straps . I rode half a season with them. My foot is very wide and i did not take that into account when I bought them. They fit really nice, stay on the hill and are light and stiff. If you want a picture of them let me know or just get a hold of me. I always wear socks, so they are clean. They have couple scratches form one crash, but it's really nothing significant. I paid $70 on sale for them. Would like to get probably about $30 for them. Let me know if you need more details.

Carbon sole? What size in Eur? 43 or more like 45?

Offline Plantains

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 05:56:36 PM »

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 10:36:09 PM »

Carbon sole? What size in Eur? 43 or more like 45?

It is not carbon sole. the size is 43.5-44

Offline Toaster

• UND
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2009, 10:55:54 AM »
Anybody need a frame to build up a beater single speed MTB? I have a Giant Acapulco frame and fork that I bought out of the basement at One on One intending to build it up. Then I didn't use it after I got that Trek from UPD last year. If anybody wants it, I would only want $10 for it, which is what I paid at One on One. Frame, fork, headset, bottom bracket w/spindle.

If you need other parts for it I might have some stuff that I could give you out of my parts box (stem, handlebar, crappy multi-speed crank that would work fine for SS, who knows what else).

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
WHEEL SALE!
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2009, 08:37:42 PM »
Somehow I've accumulated more wheels than I have need of.  They are in varying condition.  I'll part with them for $5 apiece.
These are NOT name-brand, but are good for beaters.

The selection:
[1] front 26" MTB wheel
[3] rear 26" MTB wheels ([2] 6-speed cogsets (one missing a spoke), [1] 5-speed)
[3] front 27" road wheels ([1] missing axle)
[3] rear 27" road wheels (all with 5-speed cogsets)

[2] 27x1.25" tires (look okay to me)

You can have your pick of the best. 

I also have some miscellaneous parts that I may get posted up later.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline curlingDave

• UND
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2009, 10:17:41 PM »
Anybody have a saddle for sale?
Life is complex.  It has a real part and an imaginary part.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2009, 10:48:55 PM »
I have one but it's not going to work for you-it doesn't have a cut out like you are looking for.

Offline Casey

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 08:27:19 AM »
I have an extra pair of Sidi Ergo 2 Carbon if anyone is interested. Size 45

Offline Alaska Unicyclist

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2009, 12:19:10 PM »
i'm interested in your sidi's if you still have them, i need some shoes to fit my LOOK keo carbons..
"It never gets easier, you just get faster" - Greg Lemond

Offline Casey

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2009, 01:34:22 PM »
Yes, i still have them, what were you looking to spend, i paid about 400$ dollars for them on ebay new. Great shoe, just to large for my foot, i did replace a buckle that broke and they show obvious signs of use. I have everything they came with manuals, tools, etc.

Offline Alaska Unicyclist

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2009, 05:01:54 PM »
damn thats a lot of money for shoes... might be out of my league, i may end up changing my mind when i get to GFK.. i guess i'm looking for shoes to be below 150 if anyone has them
"It never gets easier, you just get faster" - Greg Lemond

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic