Author Topic: Promo Stuff  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Promo Stuff
« on: May 14, 2009, 11:26:47 PM »
1.  We should make another version of the pamphlet with some "cruising around town" photo on the cover, which might attract another group of cyclists.

2.  I'm planning on setting up a place on my server where everyone can upload video so Logan can get at it and put it together into something, unless someone has another idea.

3.  Does anyone know who we would talk to to get something into the freshman orientation packets (or whatever they do at this school)?  Either pamphlets or magnets or stickers or business cards or something would be good.  It might not make as big an impression as handing material out with parking passes, but we would be sure to hit a large group of people (this goes along with our "talk to absolutely everyone the first week of school" plan).
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
Re: Promo Stuff
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 12:33:44 PM »
Thats good and no. I would wager student activity has something to do with that though.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic
anything