Author Topic: Another Race this weekend: 7/18-19  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
Another Race this weekend: 7/18-19
« on: July 11, 2009, 02:17:00 PM »
Here is the link:

http://www.endurancepromotions.com/?page_id=3

I'm going. Post here if you are interested.
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Once a Runner

• UND
Re: Another Race this weekend: 7/18-19
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 09:54:22 AM »
Are you racing the Cat 1-3 and what time/day are you leaving?

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 10:46:22 AM »
Yes, I'm racing the Cat 1-3 and Tiff and I are leaving on Friday in the afternoon. Give me a call.
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 12:47:22 PM »
Blah.  It's going to take me until March to get back into racing shape again probably.  I've been doing not very much riding.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Hollywood

• UND
  • Jesus is My Coach
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 05:10:14 PM »
I'm there, brah!
"You can have all the heart in the world, but it doesn't mean anything if you haven't got the legs"

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 03:38:22 PM »
The name of the park; Linbergh State Park, 1615 Linbergh Dr. S, Little Falls, MN 56345. It takes about 3h45min to get there.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic
anything