Author Topic: Too good to write for Campus Dakota? Try the North Dakota Quarterly!  (Read 2517 times)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
I was looking up a list of articles relating to the paleontology collections and I found an article from the North Dakota Quarterly from 1962.  How fun!

North Dakota Quarterly is a literary journal whose roots extend back to the early days of the University of North Dakota. One of the famous “little magazines” that have been the traditional seed beds of talented writers, it puts UND on the map while contributing to the nation’s cultural and artistic life.

“The Quarterly is one of the treasures of the University,” says Martha Potvin, dean of the College of Arts and Sciences College. “It offers an internationally recognized forum for the expression of creative ideas. Its rich mix of art, poetry and fiction is just as likely to come from across the world as across the state.”

Check it out!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 09:33:24 AM by Sal Atticum »
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic
anything