Author Topic: Mystikclaw???  (Read 4338 times)

Offline Mystikclaw

• NDSU
Mystikclaw???
« on: September 10, 2006, 10:02:17 PM »
Name: Robert
Major: Business Administration
Year: Freshman
Career: Fargo Fire Fighter

I have been a firefighter in Fargo for 10 years and I was a Damage Controlman (firefighter) in the Navy before that for 4 years. I am going to school now to get a degree so I am somewhat competitive when going for promotions. Plus it is always good to improve yourself right?

Mystikclaw is a name I have used for quite a long time and it comes from my big time video gaming days... long nerdy story... hahah  :D

I don't live on campus and I still work my full time job. I work day on, day off, day on, day off, day on, four days off, rinse repeat. Days are 24 hours long from 7:30 am to 7:30 am. Technically I work 10 days a month! Greatest job ever. But I don't want to be a blue shirt forever.

I get co-workers to fill in for me when I have class on work days and it has been working out pretty well so far.

I am into reading (fantasy, horror, sci-fi), gaming (xbox, xbox 360, nintendo systems, PC), and now... studying my ass off.

Oh and I play bagpipes! Get to wear a kilt too!

Offline pmp6nl

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota.com
Re: Mystikclaw???
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 10:12:44 PM »
Name: Robert
Major: Business Administration
Year: Freshman
Career: Fargo Fire Fighter

I have been a firefighter in Fargo for 10 years and I was a Damage Controlman (firefighter) in the Navy before that for 4 years. I am going to school now to get a degree so I am somewhat competitive when going for promotions. Plus it is always good to improve yourself right?

Mystikclaw is a name I have used for quite a long time and it comes from my big time video gaming days... long nerdy story... hahah  :D

I don't live on campus and I still work my full time job. I work day on, day off, day on, day off, day on, four days off, rinse repeat. Days are 24 hours long from 7:30 am to 7:30 am. Technically I work 10 days a month! Greatest job ever. But I don't want to be a blue shirt forever.

I get co-workers to fill in for me when I have class on work days and it has been working out pretty well so far.

I am into reading (fantasy, horror, sci-fi), gaming (xbox, xbox 360, nintendo systems, PC), and now... studying my ass off.

Oh and I play bagpipes! Get to wear a kilt too!

Hey,  nice to meet you and welcome again to the board D:)
CampusDakota.com

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic
anything