Author Topic: What to do if you knock out a front tooth  (Read 3357 times)

Offline Toaster

• UND
What to do if you knock out a front tooth
« on: October 19, 2008, 09:50:36 PM »
Thought this might be useful to some of you some day. It was taken from the One On One Bicycle Studio Blog, which can be found at: http://www.oneononebike.com/

Oct 19, 2008 - 6:53 pm
i've been in school for a few months now and reckon i'll forget most of what i have learned the next time i am in minneapolis…however, i now know what to do the next time you knock out one of your upper front teeth (the most likely teeth to be knocked out; if you don't believe me take a look at the smiles in the cycling community). step one: find the tooth step two: rinse the tooth off with water (saliva and milk will also work) DO NOT SCRUB THE TOOTH and put the tooth back in the socket step three: get home, call your dentist, and don't open your beer with your teeth when you go for the painkillers. this process is super time sensitive, so get that tooth back in the socket before you take another lap on the single track. see y'all soon! (mk)
Just try and step to UND Cycling if you wanna test your luck.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic