Author Topic: So who's excited about Level 10 opening?  (Read 3907 times)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
So who's excited about Level 10 opening?
« on: September 11, 2007, 07:15:43 AM »
I know I am  :)
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Meest

• UND
Re: So who's excited about Level 10 opening?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 09:30:40 PM »
I'm interested to see how it turns out for business.... Hopefully more people will follow suite..... way to many trash places in town.

Offline red hibiscus

• UND
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 02:30:08 PM »
I'm honestly turned off by the mandatory dress code... it makes this town sound like more than it really is. We're in Grand Forks, North Dakota, people...

Offline Meest

• UND
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 02:51:12 AM »
I'm honestly turned off by the mandatory dress code... it makes this town sound like more than it really is. We're in Grand Forks, North Dakota, people...

I'm all for it. Keeps the people that start stuff outside, and keeps the people going in to a standard.

Do we really need another Bucks or El Roco? Thats what happens when you have no standards, all the people with no standards go there.

Gilly's has a dress code to keep the people that start fights, and cause problems out. I personally thing more bars should do this. They also have a list of people that start fights, and threaten people. They're also not allowed back in, ever.

I'm not a gilly's person but I'm happy Josh (The guy that owns it) took the plunge and did it first. When I go to a bar to have a good time, the last thing I need is some weird ass guy with cut off's and an attitude getting in my face because I bumped into him.

Offline red hibiscus

• UND
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 11:00:12 AM »
I agree that this town doesn't need another Buck's or El Roco. However, I don't agree that a dress code will keep the stupidity to a minimum. I'm sure there are plenty of well-dressed idiots who will start something with or without alcohol in their system...

Offline Meest

• UND
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 02:27:44 AM »
I agree that this town doesn't need another Buck's or El Roco. However, I don't agree that a dress code will keep the stupidity to a minimum. I'm sure there are plenty of well-dressed idiots who will start something with or without alcohol in their system...

Hence why they have a dress code and a ban list. If you still get in and start shit, you're not getting back in again.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 06:20:44 PM »
I actually looked at the dress code posted at Gilly's over the weekend.  No hats cocked sideways?  This is going to prevent riff-raff from getting in?
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic