Author Topic: the last castle church and lenn'air'd  (Read 3132 times)

Offline dylannambersnizrocksixx

• Turtle Mountain CC
the last castle church and lenn'air'd
« on: February 11, 2010, 04:18:05 PM »
heyy they're hockey fanns looks like another bahlmey winter thank fulley we have in door plumbing, today i had hoped to respectfully suggest with grace and love and with the honor of a and for a marine listen az i am charley baltimoore guy corbert smith rebuilt after a tragick fight between a really mean woman yvonne ann poita smith graber her daughter jacie and graber angela mary malo smith luchsinger lisa decker applebee's terrence pendleton otis pendleton(john allen) jay zee pendleton travis casavant rick casavant gary azure (azure financial lower manhattan new york church and lenard street brick communications matrixs jumper(the movie) tower, additional suspects robert gamboa gary gounreau gary azure byron grenier corey pigeon aka paul nott walker nott sixx fuckin ass god come catcher jesus and yahway just a couple of way word anti religous forms trying to hurt us all, chris lenard call robert upton nizrock smithsixx donnie hegge rooters fargo call tommy whiteys call weekleys call mike chenareedess fag anyway look in 1970 i was stolen from my family home by yvonne and these mean people fuck dorgan everybody knows that, anyway i love you sheila and suzzy and ex rick chick, so then, ooppss, lenna bitch ass sexx bike bro, so these bitches where throwing shitout of an eighteen story window at me then i let them hitt me with a hammer and throw me out the window i hit a dumbster with my lower jaw on the way down it  broke my fall butt then i broke my ass on the flip to the concrete strange how that works my name was oh hi murphy my name was dylann ambers nizrock sixx today it ig guy corbert smith i have worked for the people of earth the united states of america baltimore belcourt and the rest of fargo since about 1972 anyway i called the president somethime there after when dam and i where having trouble with those jack els so i aim'd and rpg at him and blew up the fucking house on me and him in iowa i thought we was trying to escape from me anyway with the president on the phone i stole sams car and drove to fargo after i picked up todd the valley cuttaxe smith in belcourt we headed to anna lennhearts crib and taught mick jagger a lop lesson in sympathy of the devils works, so anyway, this deal here with these fucking cromium traders is closing up shop quickly speaking of which all these fucking ms13 guys think my shoes and mason guy smith then they say they are latin kings bullshit then puerto rico men i suggest somebody call the snowgoose and the sleepp'ing lazdy in anchorage alaska ask for roberto he'll tell you these fuckers got over 50 warrents served on over 5000 kilos of cocaine which they were making people deal out the money of course stemming from the song i wrote back in the dei, well these fuckers go to these buildings with white kind of golf looking tent canopy wagons you souix crazy horse people know what i mean and shape shift like the progressive Jacie insurance of yvonne faking her death the dally is this belview shelter to the hospital alex the great gary gourneau gry azure byron grenier, 120 east 32nd byron grenier gary azure,40th and 9th all of them the port authority think johnny malaterre nathan fucking ass monkey lovers, 257 stacy la' rouche3 gary gourneau dead i doubt it i was in schoo with that fucker at least until second grade when i baild on the whole educational system so then recrueted by the gov earn mint as a central intelligence officer for the divison of the defense of the department of intelligence in the spring of 1993 chris the lee  to the ley brad smith wait your gonna be suprised i am climbing the ladder arch angel into an nott alone warrior angel deity (like a god just different) moore ability to protect the heavens and all that is worth Dave'ing,  so this tower need the und touch it has to be programmed the tower has individual cubicalls like each one pretty much is like a sun motor in soul energy terms i dont know why jason gallager and andrew and lee and johnny hason and bryant hasnone breexe elennon made this i guess they had to hide them some wear az i was burning in the fires of hell with tommy and the boys while oh ya corey linster fort berthold john crozier rolette brad the pitt nizerrsixx smith jimm holiday inn fargo donnie hegge monte davis hoover billy the idol beatie up town bobby the jack duece stir drummer all time fav, ace the ourstein freeman reach, so look at the motley crue picture for boys black and white for girls photo black and white on with the show john crozier smith Omen guy corbert dylan tommyguy sixx guycsmithagainlennheartsmith so brads arm is on my shoulder and the rest is real funny we where of heaven then then went to help every one so think four corners up right me left tommy john left below me ace free ley i am also paule stanley for kiss nd i am the asshole best guitarist in all the land and the son of the greatest man iknow my dad daltom ambers nizrock aniston smith az i am his first born he is the light bear of god which says his dad is god like gene is god i am many son to one prince i am the warrior angel prince with ace i am always second to him only in different battle formations i am always guarding the best of all warriors the individual in that situation and i guard his sixx that is why we winn i conquered the time bearing of  our souair system in the spring of 2000 i love anna jenn guyanna stuff then north central and nott least south america so america az unit a whole some people like to disagree with that so these boxes kind of control the media and hynotize us please call all the electrical engineers tell them to point Infra Red Lasers like the one on the space station with coded messages numbers letters authors books song albums names ato z beginning to end kind of like sketching so anyway thin line strand stream blanket bumble bee Transformer pulse IR target cottoncandy marsh white chok care a mall schotch carmel so we dont hurt the building peer a mid the color fact oars oxford with honor blue i love your north dakota balto tothe brave little toaster may my dads dad bless you all smealgle out nike on the sixx assholes

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Re: the last castle church and lenn'air'd
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 04:43:20 PM »
I'm not sure.  This post seems almost worth saving as spammy as it is.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic