Author Topic: Red Wing MTB Race  (Read 3377 times)

Offline Sloth

• UND
  • Lord of the Chainrings
Red Wing MTB Race
« on: September 18, 2008, 01:33:49 PM »
I thought there was a topic on here already but I couldn't find it..  I attached the pdf for the UMN mtb race.  Sounds like so far Chad, Erik, and myself are going.  If anyone else wants to go you'll have to either (a) find another mount for my rack or (b) find some other transportation.  I would like to go down to be there in time to do the downhill race if you guys are cool with that.

Offline sanders

• UND
Re: Red Wing MTB Race
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 08:30:03 PM »
yea i want to be there for the downhill also. are we leaving friday or early saturday. cause if we are leaving friday im sure it would be ok if we stayed at my house friday night, which is about an hour away from red wing or we could just go right to red wing.
Alone you are an athlete but on a bike you are a rocket

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 11:10:00 AM »
Don't forget to make fun of the gophers for being such a bunch of WHINERS!
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Toaster

• UND
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 02:31:20 PM »
The NCCCC MTB conference championships have been moved to October 4th (Minnesota race). Mark and Sanders, it's up to you to make us the conference champs!
Just try and step to UND Cycling if you wanna test your luck.

Offline Sloth

• UND
  • Lord of the Chainrings
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 04:01:16 PM »
In other words, it's up to Sanders. I'll hold my own at the downhill race but we'll see about the rest.

Offline Plantains

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 11:14:48 PM »
Seriously... any other school thats there... tell them to stop whining. and stop saying you're going to host a race and then not host a race, while at the same time complaining about us hosting a race that "didn't fit your schedules"

you guys hear that? I think its... oh, yup... its the WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Toaster

• UND
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 01:59:34 PM »
Conference championships have been picked up by KSU. The races will be held in manhattan Kansas on october 11th and 12th. DH championships are still this coming weekend in Minnesota.
Just try and step to UND Cycling if you wanna test your luck.

Offline Plantains

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 01:40:40 PM »
GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.GO TO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. WE WILL WIN.

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 02:23:41 PM »
I think we got your point :lol:
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic