Author Topic: Spin, We 11/12/08Hy  (Read 2368 times)

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
Spin, We 11/12/08Hy
« on: November 11, 2008, 05:18:04 PM »
hey all of you!We are spinning tomorrow at Chads place again at 7:00 pm. 522 Oxford street, third house on the left when you access Oxford from 6th . Be there or be at the funeral!! :mario: (this is me, I'm really proud of it)
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Toaster

• UND
Re: Spin, We 11/12/08Hy
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 05:21:10 PM »
anybody who can't make it because of the time, let us know. The time is somewhat flexible if we need to accommodate people with time conflicts.

also, there will be a meeting tomorrow night. It will also take place at Chad's place at 7:00 (what a coincidence) so if you want to talk bikes, come and say whats up even if you don't want to spin.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 05:23:39 PM by Toaster »
Just try and step to UND Cycling if you wanna test your luck.

Offline Toaster

• UND
Re: Spin, We 11/12/08Hy
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 03:10:33 PM »
There will be an extra trainer available at tonight's spin. I will be borrowing both of cardarelli's trainers, and thus there will be one there for somebody who needs one to use.
Just try and step to UND Cycling if you wanna test your luck.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic
anything