Author Topic: Post office hours  (Read 3339 times)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Post office hours
« on: August 21, 2006, 04:30:09 PM »
What continually irks me are the hours of the post office in the Union.  They are open from something like 9am to 1pm.  For some reason or another (typically, CLASS), I have a hard time making it during these hours, and I am sure this can be said for many other people.  Every time I forget, I head on down about 1:30, just to find that they are shut.   :angryfire:
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Re: Post office hours
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 02:42:28 PM »
Something else I could add to this are the bookstore hours.  What gives?

Offline lynsey

• UND
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 03:34:13 PM »
What bothers me most about the Union post office's hours is that the closest post office other than that is on South Columbia Road.  It seems like a city the size of Grand Forks should be able to have some sort of 9-5 branch p.o. on the north side of town somewhere.  Being able to buy stamps at Hugo's just doesn't quite cut it.

And don't even get me started on the bookstore hours....I once needed a book for class that didn't come in until February. I needed it the Tueday after Presidents Day. The bookstore was closed the whole weekend so I had to go to B. Dalton's to buy it, and this was before I had a car. It was really a pain to call around to the bookstores, and then call around to my friends to get a ride to the mall to buy the book. I've shopped pretty much exclusively at Dakota Textbook Co. ever since it opened because the Barnes and Noble staff isn't pleasant to deal with (unless they're college students themselves).

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 12:39:21 PM »
You would think that the bookstore would have the sort of basic items that students might need, for their dorms and such.  Is there a place on campus for such non-book, non-food things?

Offline lynsey

• UND
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 03:39:34 PM »
You can get a little bit in the convenience stores. Wilkerson is by far the best on on campus.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic
anything