Author Topic: "My First Bike Race" webinar from USA Cycling  (Read 2156 times)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
"My First Bike Race" webinar from USA Cycling
« on: March 08, 2010, 10:46:23 AM »
"My First Bike Race" - See the free webinar online

In case you missed the live version of USA Cycling's "My First Bike Race" webinar on February 16, you can still have the opportunity to check it out. CLICK HERE to either watch the archived webinar streaming, or download it for your ipod. Whether you're a young rider or a more mature first-timer, you'll benefit from Dr. Kristen Dieffenbach's discussion of the logistical matters and some of the other issues you might encounter at your very first bike race.

USA Cycling's Coaching Education Department also offers other FREE webinars on its webpage. Visit the USA Cycling Coaching Education webinar page, and scroll down to the section entitled "Archived Webinars."

I'm downloading this right now, hopefully it has some good info for anyone who is thinking about racing but doesn't know anything about it (or, those who have never raced but who think they know everything already).
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic
anything