Author Topic: SAS is right on top of things  (Read 2683 times)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
SAS is right on top of things
« on: February 11, 2009, 06:02:58 PM »
Dear UND Student,

If you are planning to apply to change your residency status to North Dakota Resident for the Spring 2009 semester, the deadline to apply is TODAY, Wednesday, February 11, 2009.  If you successfully change your residency within this time period, your tuition amount will be adjusted to your new resident status for the current semester.

Applications and all required documentation for residency must be submitted to Student Account Services, Twamley Hall, Room 204 by 4:30 p.m. today.  Please contact Student Account Services at 701-777-4926 if you have any questions regarding residency change. 

Refunds/credits will not be given for terms the student attended prior to approval of the application for the North Dakota Resident Tuition Rate. Adjustments in tuition rates will only be made for the current term; no previous terms will be adjusted.

Please visit the Student Account Services website at http://www.und.edu/dept/studentaccounts/html/residency.htm for further information. 

Thank you!

Matthew Lukach
Student Account Services

Meanwhile, to actually change my residency I had to change my car registration and my license to North Dakota.  Do they really think that someone is going to run around and do that on the last day?  :sith:
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Re: SAS is right on top of things
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 06:07:02 PM »
As a note, I have no idea what that smiley means.

So here's a question:  as a student, do you think it's good to get these sort of notices, or bad?  On the one hand everyone's supposedly an adult when they get to college and should be able to deal with things (or start to learn), but on the other hand we're all busy, and we forget things.  I think getting a few emails from SAS over the last month would have been useful.  It might annoy a lot of people, but it would be useful (right?).  Or am I way off base?
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic
anything