Author Topic: Group Rides: FALL 2009  (Read 94769 times)

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
Re: Group Rides: FALL 2009
« Reply #360 on: February 23, 2010, 05:39:25 PM »
It's OK. Bring your puter.
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #361 on: February 24, 2010, 03:31:25 PM »
Give me a call before coming to my place. I'm not sure what time I will be back home, but you can count on  practice at around 5.
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #362 on: February 25, 2010, 03:26:52 PM »
If you want to spin, come around 5:15.

Offline sanders

• UND
« Reply #363 on: March 01, 2010, 03:21:22 PM »
riding at 5? or anybody want to go outside?
Alone you are an athlete but on a bike you are a rocket

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #364 on: March 01, 2010, 03:33:13 PM »
I may have class until 5:15 now; it would take me some time to get ready to ride outside so I would rather ride easy inside.  If I get out at 4:55 as has been the case I can probably be ready to ride by 5:30 if I know it's going to happen.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 03:46:13 PM by Sal Atticum »
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #365 on: March 01, 2010, 03:47:20 PM »
I will probably be going out, possibly on my road bike.I'm thinking around 4:30 so I can come back and have the apartment available for those who want to ride around 6 ish?

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #366 on: March 01, 2010, 03:51:43 PM »
Just let me know when you get back and I'll come roller.  And fix my tube.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #367 on: March 01, 2010, 04:14:33 PM »
OK, can you let Chase know that he needs to get his road bike out by Th. Tiff is going to be back on Friday and she will need the trainer.Thx.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #368 on: March 01, 2010, 04:23:05 PM »
Back for good?

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #369 on: March 01, 2010, 04:23:47 PM »
Not for good, but she will be taking trainer with her.

Offline Hollywood

• UND
  • Jesus is My Coach
« Reply #370 on: March 01, 2010, 10:04:58 PM »
well, my fluid is just sitting here doing nothing if someone wants to get some use out of it...at Mario's
"You can have all the heart in the world, but it doesn't mean anything if you haven't got the legs"

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #371 on: March 02, 2010, 03:01:03 PM »
Spinning tonight at my place at 5:30. Come if you wish.

Offline sanders

• UND
« Reply #372 on: March 02, 2010, 03:57:48 PM »
4:45 or 5??????

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #373 on: March 02, 2010, 04:08:04 PM »
4:45 or 5??????

Did you read the post right before yours?????????

Offline sanders

• UND
« Reply #374 on: March 02, 2010, 04:16:19 PM »
uhhhhhhhhhhh....yea....ughhh so were coming at 5?

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #375 on: March 02, 2010, 04:32:59 PM »
Erik, are you joking me?? I said 5:30 ! I have a class till 5!!!

Offline sanders

• UND
« Reply #376 on: March 02, 2010, 04:45:00 PM »
yes mario im joking, i have to be somewhere at 7 so i was just seeing if i could get in earlier, so i could spin longer than 1hr.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #377 on: March 03, 2010, 12:24:02 PM »
Lets ride at 4:30 today.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #378 on: March 03, 2010, 01:04:52 PM »
Let's ride at 5:45 today.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #379 on: March 03, 2010, 01:11:13 PM »
???????? Don't you have your bike with you?? Are you planning to bring it over my place or do you simply F&%K with me??

anything
realistic
anything