Author Topic: ride needed going south on I29 on WED  (Read 3467 times)

Offline desilars

ride needed going south on I29 on WED
« on: December 13, 2010, 02:43:30 PM »
My daughter goes to school in Missouri and will be heading north on Wed back to Fargo. My husband would like to jump in with someone headed south on I29 on Wed so that he can meet up with her and help her drive back. He is hoping to get as far as Sioux Falls, Sioux City, Omaha or Council Bluffs. He will pay for your gas. He is the head track coach at NDSU. email me back at [email protected] if you can give him a ride, or if you know of someone that can help us. Also do you know of an online ride board for NDSU, MSUM or CC? Someone told me they think there is a facebook site, but I cannot find it.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Re: ride needed going south on I29 on WED
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 02:53:43 PM »
We have a ride board here at Campus Dakota for schools in the Dakotas, if you want to post there as well.  You can use the login you created for the message board or post anonymously: http://www.campusdakota.com/classifieds_rides

I won't be headed that way (and not 'til the end of the week), unfortunately, sorry I can't help you out personally.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic