Author Topic: Yeah yeah...  (Read 3922 times)

Offline JakeJZG

• SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    • tl;dr
Yeah yeah...
« on: August 30, 2007, 11:06:25 PM »
I guess I'll get with the program and add my little chunk of text here. 

I'm Jake and I'm from Florida.  I moved up here for a change in location, environment, and pace of life.  I found it.  The experience of moving so drastically far and to such a very different place is both difficult and intense at times, but it is so very worth it. 
    I am majoring in History, and have no real idea what I want to do after that.  I would love to be an astronaut and explore the deepest reaches of space...but alas I was born a thousand years too late. 

I guess exploring life in North Dakota will have to count.  It's about as alien to Florida as one can get.

I believe in small government, freedom, and am a rather paranoid and stubborn individual.  These things of course are the nicer qualities I have heard regarding me(ex girl friends not included) so I will try to butter myself up.

In closing, welcome my NSA watchers - I hope you are enjoying your stay.  Make sure to turn off the lights you aren't using and lock up when you close the door - we don't need to have any larger bills than we can help!  Are you trying to heat all of Dakota?!  What is wrong with you!?  Why can't you be civilized?  What?  Call me a name will you!  Rudeness will get you nowhere but on a black list!  You heard me!  Why I....

er...

Anyways.  I wonder how long you all might put up with me!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 11:07:58 PM by JakeJZG »
Use Windows?  Want to know a better way?
Come join the East Dakota Linux Users Group!
http://talk.campusdakota.com/index.php?board=111.0
http://www.tldr.de/~edlug/

Offline pmp6nl

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota.com
Re: Yeah yeah...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 11:38:42 PM »
Welcome and good to learn something about you.

Hope North Dakota is treating you pretty well.  I have noticed from my move up here that ND is different, but not in a bad way.

...BTW you are gonna have to be a lot worse then that to get removed (we dont really remove people, we just shun them in a dark corner somewhere)
CampusDakota.com

Offline Admiral Ackbar

• UND
Re: Yeah yeah...
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 07:51:26 AM »
Shun the nonbeliever!  Shuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnn!!
IT'S A TRAP!!!!1!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic