Author Topic: Free eBooks at Amazon  (Read 3402 times)

Offline pmp6nl

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota.com
Free eBooks at Amazon
« on: January 14, 2011, 05:01:05 PM »
Amazon is currently offering free eBooks at their website.  Did you know you don't even need a Kindle to read the eBooks?  You can use Linux, Mac, Windows, Android, Windows Phone 7, Blackberry, iPad/iPhone, etc. just head here to get the app, its really easy.

There are several ways you can find free books.  Start by selecting one of the categories along the left side  (they are under the heading Kindle eBooks). After you select a category, change the "Sort by" option and select "Price: Low to High" - you will instantly find some free books.

You can also do some specific searches and see if they come up with free books.  For example Kaplan offers a bunch of free books... many of which could be useful to college students.

As an aside, I was surprised when I found out that if you own a Kindle you can download books wirelessly in over 100 countries and territories... for free.  Just take a look at the map.  Its quite impressive that I could be in Europe, Japan, Brazil, Russia, etc. and download books for free wirelessly over the phone networks.  Cool.
CampusDakota.com

Offline gh

• CD Team
Re: Free eBooks at Amazon
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 02:25:11 PM »
I was reading that Kaplan only offers the free books until Monday, so anyone that wants kaplan books to study from for the GRE, MCAT, USMLE, nursing, law school, or many others better hurry up and download them before it's too late!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic
anything