Author Topic: If you aren't racing... (Survival challenge)  (Read 2110 times)

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
If you aren't racing... (Survival challenge)
« on: March 25, 2010, 10:55:56 AM »
This has been going on for a couple of years now. Its getting pretty popular.

Open to anyone... if people need deets let me know, I can prolly answer some basic q's.

ASA and WPA are hosting a survival challenge this weekend Saturday March 27th.  You have seen things like this on TV, now is the time to practice it.  We will be hosting a number of events to include shelter building, fire starting, trapping/snaring, and orienteering to name a few.  Prizes will be awarded which include gifts from Cabelas, from UND Foundation, 3 hours of flight to name a few.

Meeting at 9:30am Saturday March 27th at the Odegard link West Side (facing Clifford Hall parking lot).  Plan is to start orientation at a little past 10am in the warming hut at Turtle River State Park.  Some members are spending the night after event and everyone is invited to stay if you wish.

The cost will be $5 per person or $10 for a team of three.  Lunch and snacks will be included at this event.  Hope to see you all there.

For more information contact

Steve Boling              [email protected]                       509 999 6777               President ASA

Tony Tollefson          [email protected]            920 286 2313               President WPA
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic