Author Topic: Music. DJs. Cultureshock TODAY  (Read 3188 times)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Music. DJs. Cultureshock TODAY
« on: May 08, 2010, 05:29:59 PM »
Fun stuff, Swiff will be there later this evening.

http://www.winnipegheights.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214249

AREA & Whole Wheat Records Present Culture Shock
May 8th
1pm untill 11pm.
All ages.
Downtown in the square.
An all day outdoor event.
FREE.

From the people who brought you the Secret Stereo Parties now present to you a FINAL event on May 8th. The music exhibition if you will- begins promptly at one pm. We will bang through great artists during the day and early evening. Kipp G from meandyoucrew alongside of SOVEREIGN SECT from Fargo will blaze the stage beginning at 6pm.

If you're planning on hitting both springfest and culture shock we have provided a lineup so you can plan your day accordingly.

Lineup is as follows:
1pm- Josh Tetzloff- ND
2pm- Vincent Favard- FRANCE
3pm- Skroller- Minneapolis
4pm- Oxide- Winnipeg
5pm- Soulstar- California
6pm- Kipp G from meandyoucrew - Fargo
7pm- Sovereign Sect- Fargo
8:30-Swurve- Colorado
9:45- Swiff- Minneapolis

There will be an after party held immediately after the culture shock event promptly at 11pm at Whole Wheat Records.

You WILL need to buy a presale ticket in order to be admitted to the FINAL secret stereo after party. This event will sell out so please make sure to get down to Whole Wheat to purchase your tickets. (anytime during business hours)

The after-hours after-party is 21+

After party admission is only $5. Support local music and support yourselves by embracing this unique one of a kind event- Culture Shock.

If you would like a Culture Shock t- shirt please send an email to [email protected] and we will send you the details.

Chilling in the sun on a nice May Day with music pumping through the air sounds like a great way to close our time here in Grand Forks with you.

We thank you for your years of support and celebrate the music one last time..

ALL AGES. FREE.
CULTURE SHOCK. MAY 8th. 1pm- 11pm. COME EARLY.
SPREAD THE WORD.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • UND
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
Re: Music. DJs. Cultureshock TODAY
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 12:33:16 AM »
Really... I could care less about going to this because I'll probably be rejoicing the end of the semester. But I REALLY REALLY want to go, because I think it's great that thing's like this happen!
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic