Author Topic: MEETING 8/31 Clicky Clicky  (Read 3213 times)

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
MEETING 8/31 Clicky Clicky
« on: August 30, 2009, 09:40:08 PM »
UND Cycling will be hosting an open meeting to ALL new interested members. I think we've had a chance to meet all of you previously, so no reason to be shy.

The meeting will include:

...A concept of how the club works and how YOU can participate in ANY regard.
...There will be an instructional session on how OUR CLUB pacelines. This will help with safety and skill and is encouraged for ANY new rider.

Those two topics encompass alot of information.

The meeting time is tentatively 6pm but check here tomorrow afternoon for a finalized time. Conversely, if you can NOT make the meeting for any reason, post up here if there is a better time that might work and we will attempt to accommodate you. The meeting will be in the Memorial Union and the room will be announced. If there's no room assignment, just meet out front by the bikes and we'll go find a room mafia style.

Questions... post up. Hope to see EVERYONE there!
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Cycleguy

• UND
Re: MEETING 8/31 Clicky Clicky
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 10:25:34 AM »
so, no ride then tonight?

Offline Cipo

• UND
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 10:48:10 AM »
I won't be able to make it, got to be at work at 4. Any chance of getting the cliffnotes version posted?

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 10:52:12 AM »
We will try to have some minutes posted.
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Plantains

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 11:11:37 AM »
Yeah despite the nice weather there will be no GROUP ride today because we want people to prioritize the meeting into their schedule. Obv people might still ride... but we didn't want to schedule a ride at like 4pm and then a meeting at like 6pm because people would go ride. Plus this meeting will focus directly on helping your riding improve.

And yeah Jeremy... we'll bring you up to speed.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Plantains

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 01:52:58 PM »
Meeting is confirmed for 6pm. There is no "assigned room" because the union isn't assigning rooms this week...

Basically, we'll meet downstairs until a bunch of people show up. The meeting will be on the second floor. That is the second floor above ground. Walk up a flight of stairs and make a right. You will see rooms on either side. We will have "UND CYCLING" written on the whiteboard. Walk right in and grab a seat.

You may want to have something to write random notes on.

Offline Sean

• UND Cycling Club
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 05:39:12 PM »
Wish I could make the meeting tonight but unfortunately homework has to come first tonight and I have a TON!

Offline trekguy

• UND Cycling Club
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 08:18:04 PM »
i couldnt make it tonight. i had to work till 7. U guys maybe wanna fill me in on whats goin on?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic
anything