Author Topic: Volunteer and earn credit to climb free at NHRG over the next few weeks  (Read 2352 times)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
This is a great chance to hang out with some cool people and help out a struggling local business--which happens to sponsor the UND Cycling Club.  Post questions here or send them directly to Chase (email below).

Considering that we spoke up for the club as a respectable group when we got sponsored by NHRG, it would suck to let them down.

If you're a member of the UND Cycling Club, you may be wondering what this is. In the UNDCC sponsorship agreement with the Northern Heights Rock Gym, UNDCC agreed to give us your contact information. We will use this only to ask you for help belaying groups and parties.
Although UNDCC isn't spinning at NHRG anymore, we think they're a swell group of guys and want to continue building a relationship with them.

In return for your help, you receive one day pass to NHRG. It is based on the honor system, we are trying to reduce unnecessary paperwork. Max keeps complaining about how I never recycle.

We do ask that you become belay certified at NHRG before you help out with any groups. If you are interested, we can do this for you at no cost. Just come in during our regular business hours.

Thanks,

Chase Christenson
christensoncj AT gmail.com

Groups that need belay help:
- srader middle school @ Fri Feb 4 09:00 - 11:15
- srader middle school @ Fri Feb 4 12:30 - 15:00
- South Middle School @ Fri Feb 11 09:00 - 11:30
- South Middle School @ Fri Feb 11 12:30 - 15:00
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic