Author Topic: In the end... what was it all for?  (Read 1920 times)

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
In the end... what was it all for?
« on: May 13, 2010, 10:24:49 PM »
As the semester rolls to a close, I just wanted to say a big thank you on behalf of UND Cycling. To our club members that are there day in and day out, to our team members that are traveling across the country every week representing our cause, to the volunteers that always seem to come out of the woodwork when we have an event and need some help. ALL of you are what makes this organization a success. It's very cliche, but TRULY, without the support of this community this club would cease to exist.

To those that may be wondering... yes this club will continue to function on more informal terms throughout the summer. Some of our members, both club and team will be in town, some will be busy with summer classes and some will be living it up. So if people want to try and get rides together... post up and let us know! There will most likely be no "formal" meetings happening because of the Union's limited hours of operation. Still though, we'll keep as many people involved as possible.

Ride safe, and ride hard. Have a GREAT Summer.
UND Cycling.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic