• Campus Dakota
Kerry?
« on: November 02, 2006, 04:35:45 PM »
Quote from: Nick Corrigan, in a letter to the Dakota Student
DS Letters: Impeach John Kerry
Nick Corrigan
Issue date: 11/3/06 Section: Opinion

To the Editor,

You wanted students to get riled up and support a cause ("The DS View: Sweatgate 2006," Oct. 27)? Well, here is one. I would like to get other students involved in calling upon Congress for the impeachment of Sen. John Kerry.

He has to the best of my understanding committed treason by aiding and abetting the enemies of the United States by spreading anti-U.S. forces propaganda in an attempt to demoralize our fighting men and women. His remarks to California students Oct. 30 about U.S. servicemen and women being uneducated are no less propaganda than CNN and Al-Jazeera showing footage of U.S. soldiers being killed by insurgents.

If men live and die by their words, then John Kerry falls into the same line as Hitler, Tokyo Rose and Osama bin Laden.

In light of this I would call upon the House of Representatives to call for the impeachment of John Kerry and let him face trial by the U.S. Senate.

We as Americans no longer can tolerate this kind of behavior from our people in authority.

John Kerry would rather see our defeat at the hands of dictators, despots and terrorists. He does everything in his power to accomplish nothing less than our defeat in the war on terror, and whether you are for or against a war, you should always be for our victory because defeat can only bring terrible consequences and bigger problems later on down the road.

You said you wanted students to rally around a cause that had more meaning than sweatpants, so here it is.

IMPEACH JOHN KERRY FROM THE U.S. SENATE AND THROW HIM IN PRISON.

Nick Corrigan,
Senior 06
link

Isn't throwing him in prison a little over the top?  He made one joke in one speech, it's hardly propaganda.  I'm just wondering what he meant, because the joke made no sense.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline roben.anderson

• UND
Re: Kerry?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 11:29:44 AM »
I think he should provide some proof for his statements. I'm not agreeing nor disagreeing with what he says. Throwing him in prison would be over the top. If they were to impeach Kerry, impeach Bush first. Sending troops over to Afghanistan to find a person that he knew would not be found. Come up with a reason to invade Iraq (oil? granted Saddam was a madman that needed to be vanquished of his reign), and lead American in to a war that is probably more unpopular than Vietnam and will never end. Also trying to say that Saddam had something to do with 9/11, and then saying he didn't after he was ousted. Has that for you Nick? There's oh, so much more that can be said about Bush and his colleagues.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic