Linked Events

• I Love You, You're Perfect . .: March 01, 2007 - March 03, 2007

Author Topic: I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change - March 01-03 2007, 7:30pm  (Read 2062 times)

Offline News & Event Bot

• CD Team
I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change

Fire Hall Community Theatre
February 22-March 3, 2007

Be the first to submit a review!
Add Review

Off-Broadway's phenomenal longest-running musical celebrates the modern-day suburban mating game. Audiences fill the theatre with laughter as the cast explores the joys of dating, romance, marriage, lovers, husbands, wives, and in-laws.

Fire Hall Community Theatre presents, ?I Love You, You?re Perfect, Now Change? at the Empire Arts Center on February 22, 23, & 24 (with a 2pm matinee on February 25) and March 1, 2 & 3; 7:30 p.m. This celebration of the mating game takes on the truths and myths behind that contemporary conundrum know as "the relationship." Act I explores the journey from dating and waiting to love and marriage, while Act II reveals the agonies and triumphs of in-laws and newborns, trips in the family car and pick-up techniques of the geriatric set. This hilarious revue pays tribute to those who have loved and lost, to those who have fallen on their face at the portal of romance, to those who have dared to ask, "Say, what are you doing Saturday night?

Director, Job Christenson says, ? This is the kind of show that every adult can relate to if you have ever put themselves out there in the relationship world. The show creates a vast array of jokes and satires based on relationships, but it also explores the loneliness, anger and the fulfilling joy of finding love and being in love. This show promises to take you on a roller-coaster ride of laughter, tears and sheer entertainment.?

Don?t miss this incredible evening of entertainment. This is the perfect show to bring your girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, friends or blind dates. It promises to be the best night out of the year.

Song List includes: ?Cantata For a First Date?, ?Stud and A Babe?, ?A Single Man Drought?, ?Why? Cause I?m a Guy?, ?I Will Be Loved Tonight?, ?Hey There, Single Gal/Guy?, ?He Called Me?, ?Always a Bridesmaid?, ?Wedding Vows?, ?Baby Song?, ?Marriage Tango?, ?On The Highway of Love?, ?Waiting Trio?, ?Shouldn?t I Be Less In Love With You??, ?I Can Live With That,? ?I Love You, You?re Perfect, Now Change?

Tickets available: or by calling the
Fire Hall Theatre at (701) 746-0847

Directed/Staged by Job Christenson
Musical Direction by Marlys Murphy

Cast:
Debra Berger, graduate student UND
Misti Koop, graduate student UND
Katie Hill-Brandt, Grand Forks resident
Jared Kinney, Manvel resident
Darin Kerr, Grand Forks resident

culturepulse.org

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic
anything