Author Topic: Saddam Executed  (Read 4280 times)

Offline ge_bjf007

• NDSU
Saddam Executed
« on: December 30, 2006, 01:53:44 PM »
In case you haven't heard, Saddam was finally executed.  http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/saddam

I personally think its good that he is no longer a threat to anything.  I wonder though if it would have been better if they had made in suffer by living in jail for the rest of his life.
Go Bison!

Offline amyc

• NDSU
Re: Saddam Executed
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 12:52:57 PM »
I agree, although I don't usually condone suffering, I think I would have made an exception for him.  On the other hand, he is no longer a threat, which is good.  I saw parts of the video and it was pretty sick.  He was still yelling up to the end; I think that he thought that they weren't serious or something.  It was weird.

Offline ajekt

• NDSU
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 12:06:17 AM »
I agree, although I don't usually condone suffering, I think I would have made an exception for him.  On the other hand, he is no longer a threat, which is good.  I saw parts of the video and it was pretty sick.  He was still yelling up to the end; I think that he thought that they weren't serious or something.  It was weird.

It was an "interesting" video, you would think that the "camera man" would have been a little better... his "skills" were pretty sad.  They remind me of the video that video of the student getting tased by the cops.  If you dont know what im talking about, I have posted it below ;)

By the way, its called tased rather then tasered, correct?

[youtube=425,350]4JGlvEcPmug[/youtube]
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 12:07:04 AM by ajekt »
N-D-S-U ... Goooooo Bison!

Offline pmp6nl

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota.com
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 10:44:21 PM »

By the way, its called tased rather then tasered, correct?

Humm, I like the sound of tased.
CampusDakota.com

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic
anything