Author Topic: Couples line up for passion in a car on stilts  (Read 3686 times)

Offline northdakotastate

• NDSU
Couples line up for passion in a car on stilts
« on: September 22, 2006, 05:23:55 PM »
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Couples in Amsterdam are writing out their dreams of passion for the chance to spend a night in a small car fitted with a bed and hoisted up on poles.

For a free overnight stay, couples must write to the Italian artist who converted the hatchback, and explain their romantic intentions -- ranging from marriage proposals to re-enactments of teenaged backseat fumblings.

Federico D'Orazio said he removed the seats of the Opel Kadett, squeezed a double bed into it and placed it on 13-foot-high poles to provide a place for "real love" in a city famed for its sex trade.

"I tried to make a space for real love in a city where sex is dominant," said Federico D'Orazio. "You can have sex because it is a safe structure."

The car is not anywhere near Amsterdam's famous red light district -- where scantily clad prostitutes display their charms in the windows of brothels -- but it has received enough offers to be filled for six months. It is available until mid-October.

Dutch couple Hanne Hagenaars and Hans Bolscher said they recently spent a night in the car, although at one point a passer-by tried to climb in with them.

"In cars a lot of aggressiveness takes place so to invite people to make love in the car, I think it is really nice," said 45-year-old Hagenaars.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060922/od_nm/dutch_car1_dc;_ylt=AnJcwLH5AIacNHsAOpHFKR_tiBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTA2Z2szazkxBHNlYwN0bQ--
--
That is dumb

Offline amyc

• NDSU
Re: Couples line up for passion in a car on stilts
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 04:50:11 PM »
Get a room.

Offline taco87

• NDSU
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 06:33:30 PM »
AWESOME! I would be first in line.  How many people could say they have done something like that? I wonder where they put it...on the street?  Might be weird if people knew you were in there and stopped to watch.

Offline pmp6nl

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota.com
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 08:16:49 PM »
AWESOME! I would be first in line.  How many people could say they have done something like that? I wonder where they put it...on the street?  Might be weird if people knew you were in there and stopped to watch.

Your a little crazy  :-\
CampusDakota.com

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic