Author Topic: Involvement Expo  (Read 3973 times)

Offline Toaster

• UND
Involvement Expo
« on: August 08, 2008, 03:32:27 PM »
Hey guys. Just so everybody is aware, UNDCC will have a table at the involvement expo in front of the union on Wednesday August 27th. The expo starts at 10 am and lasts until 3pm. We will need people to come out and staff the table. My Wednesday schedule is pretty light and I should be able to be at the table for the entire Expo. However I would like to have at least one other member of the club with me at all times (in case I have to poop or something). Please post times that you will be available to volunteer at the table, and write them on your calender so that you don't forget. Bring your jersey, bike, mini ramp to jump your bike off of or whatever else you think would be sweet.

Any ideas about stuff that we could give away?
Just try and step to UND Cycling if you wanna test your luck.

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
Re: Involvement Expo
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 12:46:20 PM »
I think we should give away free membership!
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 12:44:49 AM »
Free tuneups/safety checks if people bring their bikes by.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 08:10:24 AM »
I would be there but on Wednesday I have classes form 8-12, and tahn at 3-6.In between I work. But if for some reason I will find a window then I will come.
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 12:47:32 PM »
I will be floating around, so I should be able to sit at the table for a while. 

I can also bring the pedal car over as a gimmic if it's wanted.  It needs some road time.

I wish we had some really cheap bicycle bells we could hand out to everyone.  That would be fun.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Toaster

• UND
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 09:31:14 PM »
We are 100% percent registered for the expo, just got confirmation in our mailbox today. Setup will begin around 9 or 9:30.

We NEED other members to be there, so let me know what times you are able to come out and help.

Thanks beak for volunteering, any help is greatly appreciated. Is the pedal car running? I would love to take it for a spin if it is.

Bells are a great Idea, but I don't think we would be able to afford them, the MTB race is going to pretty much tap our budget

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 08:23:41 AM »
Looks good guys.Thanks for taking care of the expo Yost!!If I find an opening in my schedule I will show up!
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Trigger

• UND
  • I wish they made a gun rack for bikes.
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2008, 10:20:37 PM »
I have two windows.. one from 9am-10am and another from 11am-1pm.. I'll come by and help out for as much as I can. for sure 9-10am and at least some of the time between 11am-1pm.

Offline Toaster

• UND
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 11:11:22 PM »
the expo doesn't officially start until 10, before that will only be setup. 11 to 1 would be the most helpful.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic