Author Topic: END-TOMBED 2011 - Saturday, October 29th - 12-hour mountain bike race  (Read 2730 times)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
All information is available HERE, by emailing [email protected], or by asking me in this thread.

ADDITIONALLY: Members of the UND Cycling Club will be hosting bike polo all day for anyone who wants to play.  We have mallets, balls, and goals, you just bring your bike and we'll have a grand old time.  Contact Lauren for more details.

Even though the club is not officially hosting this event, would anyone be interested in organizing homestays for the weekend for any collegiate compatriots who are coming up?  I know U of M is sending some people.
IT'S OFFICIAL: there are seven U of M riders coming up for the weekend, looking for (a) place(s) to stay on Friday and Saturday night.  Anyone available to host them?  You can post here and I will get you in touch with the right people.  Generally, homestays involve giving the riders a floor or couch to sleep on and a place to shower.  This is a tradition in our cycling conference (the NCCCC) for road season, so it would be great to extend the same hospitality for this race.

ALSO: We're looking for volunteers for this race and will be firming up possible assignments within the next few days.  Please email [email protected] if you are interested.

FINALLY: If you are looking to compete, the "guaranteed schwag" deadline is Wednesday night (Oct 19th) and the dead deadline is Thursday night Oct 27th.  Post up if you are a single rider looking for a team, a team looking for more riders, or just generally interested.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 12:25:21 PM by Sal Atticum »
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Re: END-TOMBED 2011 - Saturday, October 29th - 12-hour mountain bike race
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 10:25:46 AM »
60 riders are signed up with only 3.5 days left to register!  Anyone out there on the edge, maybe you could be convinced?

DID I MENTION that if you don't have a bike, the place to rent them is Lifetime Sports in the basement of the Union?  That's $6 per day or $30 per week, helmet and lock included!  Contact them at 701-777-3981. 
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic
anything