Author Topic: Netflix  (Read 5877 times)

Offline pmp6nl

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota.com
Netflix
« on: September 09, 2006, 01:50:56 PM »
Just wondering if anyone uses  Netflix.  I think that its not too bad of a deal if you compare it to places like Blockbuster that rip you off if you rent movies.

Now at Netflix you can rent 2 movies a month for only $5.99; personally I would go with one of the better plans http://www.netflix.com/PricesAndPlans?hnjr=4&lnkctr=nmgr_pap if I actually rented a lot of movies.

Then again, you could always rent movies from Cashwise for less then $1.00 each!
CampusDakota.com

Offline ajekt

• NDSU
Re: Netflix
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 10:58:25 AM »
While it would be nice to just get them in the mail; I personally like cashwise.
N-D-S-U ... Goooooo Bison!

Offline thepontiff

• NDSU
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 10:36:55 AM »
One of my favorite things about netflix is they pretty much have everything including TV series stuff. I've been watching smallville from the beginning the past month.

Offline ge_bjf007

• NDSU
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 03:57:30 PM »
One of my favorite things about netflix is they pretty much have everything including TV series stuff. I've been watching smallville from the beginning the past month.

Thats a good point, but I bet they make you rent each individual DVD in the season, as opposed to the entire season as one rental.
Go Bison!

Offline northdakotastate

• NDSU
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 09:26:19 PM »
Thats a good point, but I bet they make you rent each individual DVD in the season, as opposed to the entire season as one rental.

I have never rented TV shows from Netflix, but when I have rented it from other places its always per DVD :(

Offline amyc

• NDSU
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 09:46:41 PM »
We got a few months subscription for my parents for their anniversary last year and they love it.  They get the movies the next day and they say that the selection is awesome.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic
anything