Author Topic: Silly Sunday 1  (Read 3257 times)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Silly Sunday 1
« on: October 12, 2008, 12:48:35 PM »
Silly Sunday 1
by mburtonk

Every week, we hit the same dead spot: Sunday afternoon, when you finally realize that you should start doing everything you've put off over the last few days. You know you won't get around to doing anything until after dinner, but there's that sneaking thought that you would be better off getting something done now.

To take your mind off of such things as this, I'm starting a column called "Silly Sunday." I hope to cover some of the best ways to procrastinate your Sunday afternoon away. Nothing's going to get done anyway, so why worry? Every Sunday there will be a challenge, and hopefully an answer to and a winner for that challenge. May the person who accomplishes the least reap the rewards!

For this inaugural Silly Sunday, I've chosen something that's a few years old, but like a fine wine, it gets better with age. You can go back to it time and time again and relive the wonder, the magic, and the joy. From the way I'm writing, you may think that I've had a little too much fine wine myself, but that can only mean that you are not as well-trained in the art of procrastination as I, and not as in tune with your own soul. Procrastination is an art, and only by truly focusing on the chosen object of your non-work can you truly be free of the nagging of homework.

This week's challenge: What happens at the end? Post your answer in the comments.

Click here to begin.

Full article . . .
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 01:00:53 PM by Sal Atticum »
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline pmp6nl

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota.com
Re: Silly Sunday 1
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 04:23:33 PM »
Haha, I couldn't stand it long enough to make it to the end but I would assume that the population reaches one.
CampusDakota.com

mario

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 08:31:44 AM »
I am Piccasso Procrastinato. The end of.....what? Peace~Tiff (via Mario)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 01:01:07 PM »
This topic is locked, but you can still comment at http://www.campusdakota.com/node/9
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

realistic
anything