Author Topic: Title 9  (Read 7322 times)

Offline ajekt

• NDSU
Title 9
« on: June 14, 2006, 09:36:07 AM »
So what does everyone think of title 9?

Lets get some good discussions
N-D-S-U ... Goooooo Bison!

Offline amyc

• NDSU
Re: Title 9
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 07:37:24 PM »

I am all for the advancement of women and women's sports, but I don't think that gives anyone the perogative for inequality.  Men and women should be treated fairly, with no one having any advantages that the other does not. Equal funding and opportunities should be given; and there are plenty of times I have seen the men get the worse end of the deal.  Anyone agree or disagree??

Offline zman

• NDSU
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 03:45:19 PM »

I am all for the advancement of women and women's sports, but I don't think that gives anyone the perogative for inequality.  Men and women should be treated fairly, with no one having any advantages that the other does not. Equal funding and opportunities should be given; and there are plenty of times I have seen the men get the worse end of the deal.  Anyone agree or disagree??

I second that... guys are getting the shaft.

Offline amyc

• NDSU
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 10:25:45 PM »
I find it all rather ironic.  Aren't guys the dominant gender??

Offline zman

• NDSU
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2006, 07:28:40 AM »
I find it all rather ironic.  Aren't guys the dominant gender??

They were until they were beaten down by laws and the women's movement.  Now they either dont care or have been brainwashed by the women's movement.

Offline amyc

• NDSU
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2006, 09:45:17 PM »

They were until they were beaten down by laws and the women's movement.  Now they either dont care or have been brainwashed by the women's movement.

I think that brainwashing is definitely the key for both genders.  It seems to me like people forget what they are standing up for and just get caught up in all the other stuff and what other people think.  Either that or they forget that sometimes they need to stand up for things they care about. 

Offline zman

• NDSU
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 10:57:34 PM »

I think that brainwashing is definitely the key for both genders.  It seems to me like people forget what they are standing up for and just get caught up in all the other stuff and what other people think.  Either that or they forget that sometimes they need to stand up for things they care about. 

I totally agree, that is one of my principle models in life

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic
anything