Author Topic: Brand New Madone Frame  (Read 1817 times)

Offline nathan.barten

• UND
Brand New Madone Frame
« on: September 17, 2009, 05:55:13 AM »
Hey Everybody.  Just an FYI - We have at the shop a brand new, never built up, Trek Madone 5.2 Frame available in a 54cm size.  It's a 2008 model and is in the Black and silver.  Come by the shop and take a look.  Oh yeah, the reason I'm putting this up on here is because it's $1100, which is about $500 less than what we spent on it originally.  The only thing funny about this frame is that it's got the Trek Press Fit BB shell.

Not sure who if anybody on here needs a 54 but it really is a steal.  I wouldn't bother telling you if it wasn't.

Nathan Barten

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
Re: Brand New Madone Frame
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 10:20:34 AM »
Does it come with the seat mast?Bottom bracket(I understand that it's built for the press in , but does this particular fram have it)? Fork? Head set?
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline nathan.barten

• UND
Re: Brand New Madone Frame
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 11:22:35 AM »
Sorry, it's the full frameset...  Therefore, it's the Frame, Fork, Headset and in this case the seat mast cap.  It comes with the short mast cap, but we've also got a tall mast cap available.  No BB comes with as that is specific to the C-set.  Thanks for asking Mario!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic
anything