Author Topic: Anybody Wanna go to the east coast?  (Read 1908 times)

Offline Toaster

• UND
Anybody Wanna go to the east coast?
« on: July 02, 2010, 02:17:16 PM »
I'm leaving GF for Massachusetts on the evening of July 18th and planning to be back in GF on July 27th. If anybody wants to go along, it would be awesome to have someone to split gas with. You would have to find a place to stay/stuff to do while we were there. I'm open to the idea of making small detours if you want to go somewhere a bit out of my way (North Adam's, MA is where I'm headed). Beak... Dave... anybody wanna head home for a few days?
Just try and step to UND Cycling if you wanna test your luck.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Re: Anybody Wanna go to the east coast?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 02:25:16 PM »
We're heading out on the 13th to VT, so probably not...
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
Re: Anybody Wanna go to the east coast?
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 05:22:36 PM »
I have double I... Or id go in a heartbeat. If it's worth your time (like if you're taking the 90 through Buffalo... I'd assume you prob are?) I can talk to my fam or my buddy tyler (whom you met yes?) and you can crash at their place/s. Same for you if you want beek?

Most if not all my friends are 15 mins from major thoroughfares. Also... it may be worth your time looking into getting an ezpass or whatever. (its good on all the tolls from chicago east to my knowledge and they usually offer discounts, not to mention you get to use the fast toll lanes. I know NYS's costs nothing after you activate it?
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic