Author Topic: Looking for Campus Dakota help  (Read 2664 times)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Looking for Campus Dakota help
« on: April 01, 2009, 11:48:01 AM »
We're getting close to a relaunch, but we'd like some feedback on the way things work right now.  So if you have a moment, please make a post about what you like about Campus Dakota, and what you think could be improved.  I'm mostly thinking functionality and content, but you can comment on what the site looks like as well.

http://www.campusdakota.com
http://talk.campusdakota.com

Also, if anyone wants to actually help out by beta testing some things, please let me know.  If you'd like to officially join the CD Team and be part of the magic, that would be cool too.  It might be a good thing to put on a resume.

As always, tell your friends, tell your enemies, post us on Facebook, and drag people to post here if you have to.  Think of it as your payment for getting your own board.*

Peace,
Matt

*That would be awfully mean, wouldn't it, to require everyone to invite a certain number of new members every month in order to keep an organization board...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 11:49:25 AM by Sal Atticum »
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Re: Looking for Campus Dakota help
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 01:24:47 PM »
The new website is up!  Check out www.campusdakota.com and let us know what you think!
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Meest

• UND
Re: Looking for Campus Dakota help
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 11:06:29 AM »
oooo drupal change... pretty nice. I haven't had a need for a drupal ran website. i did mess with it for a basic site for a local business that wanted a simple site to change themselves. but man you can do so much with that it was a little over his head.

Nice page though!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic
anything