Author Topic: meeting  (Read 8737 times)

Offline Hollywood

• UND
  • Jesus is My Coach
Re: meeting
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2010, 12:39:21 PM »
I will be unable to attend tonight, however, I submitted the appropriate forms to UND parking and talked to UPD.  I'm going to send out e-mails to UPD, Parking and Chris at the Ralph just to remind them this is going on.

"You can have all the heart in the world, but it doesn't mean anything if you haven't got the legs"

Offline Hollywood

• UND
  • Jesus is My Coach
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2010, 12:27:56 AM »
I heard there was some confusion about the crit course.  The attached picture is the correct course layout as previously agreed upon at some meeting.  I remember because I drew it on the board and Dave called it the "hammer head" course and added the latter half of a shark to it.  We can't use that big curve on the north side of the course because there is a housing development that only has one entrance/exit and we need to redirect that traffic to Princeton.
"You can have all the heart in the world, but it doesn't mean anything if you haven't got the legs"

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2010, 09:43:15 AM »
In this case our best bet seems to have the start/finish headed south in front of the Ralph?
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2010, 09:54:03 AM »
Or very north stretch. We rode it yesterday and it is long enough. Very fast and fun course to ride!
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2010, 11:07:41 AM »
Ok... so since no one seems to know whats going on besides chad and mario, are we using THIS course now, or are we keeping our sweeping corner in?
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2010, 11:11:50 AM »
We are using THIS course now, not the sweeping. It actually works out pretty nice, couple extra corners makes it way more exciting.
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2010, 11:58:14 AM »
Lets hope a couple extra volunteers show up then.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic
anything