Author Topic: Trek Equinox E7 Alu TT/Triathlon bike  (Read 6621 times)

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
Trek Equinox E7 Alu TT/Triathlon bike
« on: April 08, 2010, 09:06:51 PM »
Posting this for my friend. For sale Trek Equinox E7 Alu TT/Triathlon bike. Very nice condition.Bontrager Select Aero wheels with Botrager Race tires (very good condition, he did not use them), Dura Ace bar end shifters, Ultegra SL FD and RD (upgrade), Cobra carbon handle bar extensions. Bontrager Race crank (175, 53/39). Size 56. Black and red in color. Around $1000. Let me know if you have interest.
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Alaska Unicyclist

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 11:48:24 PM »
still planning on taking it back to AK, unless I can sell it here and pick up a Rocket... CBR600 most likely
"It never gets easier, you just get faster" - Greg Lemond

Offline sanders

• UND
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 09:04:12 AM »
I'm on a boat.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 12:50:55 PM by Guardrail »
Alone you are an athlete but on a bike you are a rocket

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 10:23:13 AM »
?

Offline sanders

• UND
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 02:57:36 PM »
oh i see this some kind of scam where mario takes bikes and sells them and then dave covers it up.

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 03:02:37 PM »
Sanders the only scam is that you may or may not have exceptional chicken frying abilities. This theory should be supported with evidence immediately.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline sanders

• UND
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 03:09:26 PM »
mario trying to sell my bike and you covering up what i said isn't a scam or illegal, and yes my chicken frying abilities are out of this world.

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 03:11:27 PM »
Ahmm, I'm actually serious about that bike (for those of you that don't know we are joking). My friend has an identical bike to Sanders' bike.
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2010, 03:23:33 PM »
Is that because your friend is Sanders? :mystery:
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 03:53:20 PM »
Sanders... Your a dink

Offline Plantains

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2010, 04:24:58 PM »
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 04:49:36 PM »
Beek, did you just make that magnifying glass smiley?

Offline Plantains

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 04:50:48 PM »
Beek, did you just make that magnifying glass smiley?

Pro Tip: Read other forums besides the cycling one.

And also:

:ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa: :ntsa:

« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 04:53:00 PM by Guardrail »

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2010, 07:42:18 PM »
Posting this for my friend. For sale Trek Equinox E7 Alu TT/Triathlon bike. Very nice condition.Bontrager Select Aero wheels with Botrager Race tires (very good condition, he did not use them), Dura Ace bar end shifters, Ultegra SL FD and RD (upgrade), Cobra carbon handle bar extensions. Bontrager Race crank (175, 53/39). Size 56. Black and red in color. Around $1000. Let me know if you have interest.

Just reposting since it got pushed back.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2010, 09:04:17 PM »
Also, would it be beneficial to break this thread out into a sub-board?

Meaning...

Sorry, I was in a rush.  What I meant was to ask if people would be better-able to browse what people want to buy or have to sell if we had a child board just for buying and selling things, where everyone could post each thing in a new thread (and deal with questions and such there).  It seems like we've had enough activity in this thread lately to warrant something like that.

Just bringing this back up in case people are interested.  If each item being sought or sold had its own thread, things wouldn't get as confused in this thread.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Plantains

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2010, 09:52:39 PM »
A separate forum may get more hits? Shockingly beek... I don't imagine many people will have much to say about this.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic
anything