Author Topic: Looking for Volunteer's -- Empire Arts Center  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Meest

• UND
Looking for Volunteer's -- Empire Arts Center
« on: September 21, 2009, 12:38:11 PM »
Kinda off topic, but I don't know anyone in track/cross country and UND. So if anyone has any contacts if they want to forward this info.

I volunteer at the Empire all the time. and this is a great non-profit to volunteer for. Not to mention a great event.

The Empire Arts Center's Fall Frolic Running Event is but a week away, Saturday, September 26th, and we're still in need of more volunteers!

The Fall Frolic includes the Alerus Financial 5k run/walk, a 10k run, and a 1/2 mile kids run, with all proceeds benefitting the Empire. The race will begin and end in Riverside Park in Grand Forks. When you arrive, volunteers can check in inside the warming house (building just to the left when you get inside the park).
Here's what we're looking for help with, along with times:

Course volunteers* (9am to 11:30am) *Need most help here!
Pre-registration (8am to 10am)
Day-of Registration (8am to 10am)
Kids games (9am to 11:30am)
Floaters (9am to 11:30am)

We will be assigning jobs early next week, so please email me back as soon as possible if you're able to help out!  If there is a time that you CANNOT volunteer, please let me know that, and we'll make sure to accommodate.

Also attached is the registration form for you to pass along to any family/friends who might be interested in running.  Not only do we need volunteers, but we need runners too! :-) If you could pass along this form to at least one other person, that would be fantastic!

As always, thank you!

Bethany Andrist | Operations Coordinator
Empire Arts Center
415 DeMers Avenue | Grand Forks, ND 58201
Office: 701-746-5500

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic