Author Topic: Kansas #2  (Read 6538 times)

Offline RIT

• Other College
Kansas #2
« on: March 23, 2010, 01:26:47 PM »
I got your message about the snow,  I was on my way down I29 but not far from Fargo.  Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

Assuming the weather is good this weekend, which it should be based on NOAA,  UND will be going to Kansas again, right?

I am still open for driving down together in my van or in a UND car.
I am also able to provide everyone from UND and myself housing in Lawrence, KS if you are willing to drive to KState in the mornings.

Let me know, I am flexible.

-Peter
if you need to get ahold of me my cell number (Blocked this number and passed it along personally to prevent bad things)

Modded by gaurdrail
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 01:44:30 PM by Guardrail »

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
Re: Kansas #2
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 02:16:52 PM »
Dave, hook me up with Peter's phone, please.

Peter, yes we are going down to KS like a storm! We also have a place in KS, so we don't need to worry about that. I don't think we can even fit a dog in our vehicle any more, and unfortunately Logan might need to ride on the roof. Can you pull out a row of seats from your 15 pass Van? It looks like there would be 4 of us coming form GF, and than you are the fifth. Do you have work on Friday? What time do you get off? As soon as I get the phone # from Dave, I will call you and iron out some details (you can also send me a personal message with your phone for simplicity).
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 02:19:14 PM »
Dave, hook me up with Peter's phone, please.

Peter, yes we are going down to KS like a storm! We also have a place in KS, so we don't need to worry about that. I don't think we can even fit a dog in our vehicle any more, and unfortunately Logan might need to ride on the roof. Can you pull out a row of seats from your 15 pass Van? It looks like there would be 4 of us coming form GF, and than you are the fifth. Do you have work on Friday? What time do you get off? As soon as I get the phone # from Dave, I will call you and iron out some details (you can also send me a personal message with your phone for simplicity).

I got the phone # Peter. Dave was faster than my thinking process. :o P
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 02:59:08 PM »
Here is the flier.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 08:24:44 AM »
Guys, post your hours when you are done with school, what time you can be picked up, and then coordinate it with Beek. I don't have class on Friday, just work, and I can leave whenever. Let's establish it today , so we can let Peter know when we will pull into Fargo.

Offline sanders

• UND
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 09:17:55 AM »
done with class at 12 so around 1 or 1:30
Alone you are an athlete but on a bike you are a rocket

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 10:13:25 AM »
So all people need is to get to Fargo with bicycles etc., and then back on Sunday evening, correct?
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 11:11:00 AM »
Correct.

Offline Alaska Unicyclist

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 01:37:42 PM »
im done at 1:50.. i can have all my stuff ready to rock too so i can leave then if need be
"It never gets easier, you just get faster" - Greg Lemond

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 01:49:19 PM »
Modded.

Mario... talk about that in PM.

Sorry.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 02:01:40 PM by Guardrail »

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 12:38:40 PM »
So...what happened?

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 02:10:20 PM »
It was docile and nothing personal or anything like that. It was one of those things that if the wrong person read it, they'd get the wrong idea.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 02:21:48 PM »
No, I meant what happened at the race.

Offline Alaska Unicyclist

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2010, 03:09:09 PM »
We all dropped out of the road race due to hypothermia... Mario was shivering so bad, he couldn't keep his coffee in the cup. The TT was canceled. In the Crit, Mario took 5th or 6th, im not sure, Erik took 3rd and I took 4th, a gomer from Minnesota was being a wheel sucker and wouldn't take any pulls, and ended up out-sprinting us in the end. WE SHALL DEFEAT HIM!!!!!
"It never gets easier, you just get faster" - Greg Lemond

Offline Plantains

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2010, 05:24:59 PM »
Logan... if you guys are the most populous team (or the strongest) in the C races... that guy from Minn shouldn't be taking pulls. He just played you like a textbook harmonica.

Like I said... we can discuss some tactics at a meeting... welcome to real racing.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 05:25:55 PM by Guardrail »
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 12:57:58 PM »
Does anyone have any sort of unofficial results from this race?  The USAC results just lumped everyone together and I don't really want to have to figure out which category everyone was racing that week.

Offline Plantains

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 11:04:26 PM »
Who was the official?

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2010, 02:57:38 AM »
I most likelly have that info on my computer at home. I will not have access to it till the end of August.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2010, 10:23:03 AM »
I most likelly have that info on my computer at home. I will not have access to it till the end of August.

Mario! 

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 05:04:52 AM »
Beek!!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic