Author Topic: Group rides: Fall 2008  (Read 13414 times)

Offline Hollywood

• UND
  • Jesus is My Coach
Re: Group rides: Fall 2008
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 02:40:55 PM »
Helmets required
"You can have all the heart in the world, but it doesn't mean anything if you haven't got the legs"

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2008, 10:51:05 PM »
Tuesday 10/07

In front of the union 4:30 sharp

Road Ride, easy to medium pace, about 25-30 miles

helmets required

The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Aris

• UND
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2008, 08:30:17 PM »
Is there a group ride tomarrow (Thursday)?

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2008, 10:11:46 PM »
yes there is Aris.

Tomorrow (Thursday,10/09)

No drop group ride, about 20-25 miles

5:00 pm in front of the Union

Helmets required

Hope to see you there!
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2008, 09:00:36 AM »
Today, 10/13 at 4:30

Road group ride,about 25-30 miles (depending how cold we get )

Helmets,long tights (or pants),warm gloves, jackets REQUIRED!

If you are going to show up send me a personal message (click on my profile and you will find a link to personal message ) and we will meet at the Union.Otherwise I will not come to the Union. Hope to get at least one PM!

See you there!

Offline sanders

• UND
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2008, 02:55:11 PM »
ride today?
Alone you are an athlete but on a bike you are a rocket

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2008, 03:02:29 PM »
Thursday 10/16

In front of the union 5:00

No drop group Ride, easy  pace, about 25 miles

helmets required

I will not be there, but the ride will take place

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2008, 10:48:46 AM »
Thursday 10/23

group road ride- if anybody wants to ride today at 5pm, please make a post here. I will be out on a bike for sure, but if I will not see post from anybody, than I will not show up at the Union.

If I see at least one post I will be at the Union at 5. :cheers:

Offline Toaster

• UND
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2008, 12:28:23 PM »
Yo guys, I know it's short notice, but i think i'm heading out for a mountain ride today (i think im going down by the river) around 1pm. If anybody wants to come with let me know and we can meet up. (I will probably only ride for an hour or so). hit me up if you down.
Just try and step to UND Cycling if you wanna test your luck.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2008, 12:51:57 PM »
Oops, looks like I'm missing this one.  I've been out most days this week, the trails are in pretty topnotch shape as far as they go.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Toaster

• UND
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2008, 04:22:08 PM »
So, after talking with you guys on Wednesday night about possibly doing a mountain ride on Sunday, and after riding the trails today, I think we absolutely have to go. Riding down there today was the most fun I've had on a bike in a while. So let me know what time you guys think is good (my vote is to meet up at 9:30). I was only out for about an hour and a half today, wish I would have had a bit more time to ride, as I found some new stuff to explore that I didn't know about. Let me know what you guys think.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2008, 06:33:15 PM »
Is it 9:30 am or pm and what day??

Offline Toaster

• UND
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2008, 07:17:58 PM »
9:30 am on Sunday (i'll give ya that I forgot to mention am, but it does say Sunday in the first post).

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2008, 11:16:30 AM »
I'm down.  Where is the meeting place, Union?
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2008, 11:36:09 AM »
Yes , at the Union!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic