Author Topic: UNDCC Pre Semester Meeting  (Read 2797 times)

Offline Toaster

• UND
UNDCC Pre Semester Meeting
« on: August 19, 2008, 12:33:37 PM »
Hello everybody. We will be having a meeting this Thursday evening at 9:30pm in the Chester Fritz Library. I tried to get us a room in the union but they are still operating on their summer hours and will be closing at 5:30. So for the time being we will have to use the meeting rooms in the library. Meet at the top of the stairs at the main entrance.

Please come with questions, suggestions, or any new business for the semester that you can think of. This meeting will mostly be organizational in nature, so that we can get our ducks in a row before school actually starts.

We will also be going over some information about our MTB race that is less than two weeks away.

See you there.
Just try and step to UND Cycling if you wanna test your luck.

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
Re: UNDCC Pre Semester Meeting
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 05:15:53 PM »
Yost... can we get some notes/pointers from this meeting up here or to my inbox?
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic