Author Topic: The cycling thingies at the top of the page are messed up?  (Read 6221 times)

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • UND
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
The cycling thingies at the top of the page are messed up?
« on: November 10, 2010, 03:47:00 PM »
Beek and crew.

Those things you put up for Ted are screwed up. They're showing up randomly and sometimes it's just the brackets. Also, when there are new posts, they don't indicate on the top of the page, you still need to scroll down to "UND Cycling" to see if there's a bold or new flag.

I don't use them, but just a heads up.

Mozilla, win 7 64.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline pmp6nl

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota.com
Re: The cycling thingies at the top of the page are messed up?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 03:58:49 PM »
Beek and crew.

Those things you put up for Ted are screwed up. They're showing up randomly and sometimes it's just the brackets. Also, when there are new posts, they don't indicate on the top of the page, you still need to scroll down to "UND Cycling" to see if there's a bold or new flag.

I don't use them, but just a heads up.

Mozilla, win 7 64.

Hey,

Thanks for the headup.  We think the issue is related to upgrading to the newest message board software.  We will see what we can do to fix this ASAP.
CampusDakota.com

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic