Author Topic: Happy New Year and info  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Happy New Year and info
« on: January 12, 2011, 11:43:00 am »
Hi everyone,
   First, I hope that everyone had a good break and start to the semester.  Second, for those of you who ordered a ski suite, they are finished and at Scheels.  As far as I know, the price is going to be $117.  Third, just a reminder that the spring involvement fair is going to be on the 19th from 9 to 3 in the Memorial Union Ballroom.  If anyone is able to help out for any bit of time over that period, I would greatly appreciate it.  Fourth, the Wellness Center will be having their free ski rental starting up soon.  I will send out more general information and anything on any special events they may do as I find out more.  Finally, our semester weekend racing kicks off this weekend with a race over in Duluth.  If anyone has any further questions about this winter's event schedule, feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks for your time and have a great semester,
Aris

Contact Aris with questions.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple?:

anything
realistic