Author Topic: Free Management Library  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Campus Dakota

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Free Management Library
« on: May 24, 2011, 10:58:11 pm »
The Free Management Library offers many resources related to management.  Some of the topics covered include business development, capacity building, communications, decision making, facilitation, fund raising, group/team skills, leadership development, marketing, and much more.  Check it out!

Shelia

Re: Free Management Library
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 09:18:11 pm »
I took a look at this library and I really like what I saw.  I have been interested in developing my management skills (especially since I am in a business program).  There was a lot of useful information.  I liked the planning resources.  If you are a business student or someone interested in management skills I would recommend taking a look.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 02:00:09 pm »
There is definitely a lot to read there.  I started on some topics, but then you get cascades of additional articles, many of which look interesting.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline pmp6nl

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota.com
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 03:41:06 pm »
I started on some topics, but then you get cascades of additional articles, many of which look interesting.

I have that same problem, especially on Wikipedia.
CampusDakota.com

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple?:

anything
realistic