Author Topic: Sturmey Archer SX3 3 SPEED FIXED GEAR Hub with Velocity Deep V rim  (Read 2138 times)

Offline nathan.barten

• UND
Hey kids!  Long time no see!  I have in my possession 1 Sturmey SX3 hub in gold laced to a Velocity Deep V in Gunmetal.  I paid about $160 for the wheel that was dealer cost.  I'd be happy to take $100 plus shipping.  It proved to be a great commuter wheel, but it didn't work as well as I had hoped for some vigorous Colorado CycloCross.  This is a 3 speed fixed gear hub.  Let me know if you're interested!  nathan.barten@gmail.com

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
Isn't it the s3x hub? How are u?
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline nathan.barten

• UND
Yes, S3X would be correct!  Good catch!  Things are great here.  How's North Dakota?

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
I'm in NY currently... I recently ascertained a job for a major bicycle company which is super rad. The name is also a type of fabric.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple?:

realistic