Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 2087 times)

Offline Aris

Welcome
« on: November 19, 2008, 04:57:49 pm »
Welcome to the UND cross country ski club's new on-line home.  As soon as people get word about this board, we will probably stop sending those pesky emails.  Just make a profile and post up anything skiing related you want to talk about, or just introduce yourself.

We will get a message board for group workouts and upcoming races going soon.

Aris

Offline Aris

Re: Welcome
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 05:10:49 pm »
Now if you want to get to the message board faster, you can just go to undxcskiclub.campusdakota.com.

Aris

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 02:32:49 pm »
Since not a lot of people have registered, here's a little more information.

- You can register to post here.  All you need is any email address.

- You can subscribe to topics or boards by following these simple instructions.  Subscribe to a board and get an email every time there is a new topic.  Subscribe to a topic and get an email every time there is a new reply (if there are multiple replies before you login and read them, you only get one email, so not a crapload of emails).

- Campus Dakota won't spam you or sell your email address.  We promise.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Aris

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 08:47:13 pm »
I hope everyone had a good break and holiday season, with some skiing involved, of course.  I encourage everyone to try and get out sometime this winter, whether it be in a race or not.  Also, we welcome suggestions for events that other people want to do, (which again, do not have to be races).

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 18 minus 7?:

realistic