Author Topic: Group Rides: FALL 2009  (Read 92867 times)

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
Re: Group Rides: FALL 2009
« Reply #300 on: January 31, 2010, 04:45:45 PM »
I will be back home in the evening.
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #301 on: February 01, 2010, 12:46:25 PM »
For those interested in spinning, I will be home about 5:30. I'm not spinning tonight, but you are more than welcome to come over. I will have to leave about 7:00.
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Toaster

• UND
« Reply #302 on: February 01, 2010, 01:06:12 PM »
Anybody interested in riding outdoors this evening? I was thinking of going out around 6 or 7pm, but if you want to go and that time doesn't work let me know, I'm pretty flexible today.

edit: P.S. I'm more than likely going to go ride the greenway, about 10-12 miles total (from campus and back) FYI.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 01:07:15 PM by Toaster »
Just try and step to UND Cycling if you wanna test your luck.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #303 on: February 02, 2010, 11:51:03 AM »
It looks like people are doing other things today, and I don't have a bike ride either, so I'm not planning on being at home at any particular time. if you really want to spin, let me k now.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #304 on: February 03, 2010, 09:37:57 AM »
I'm going to start my spin at 5:00 today. I have 2 hours.See you there.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #305 on: February 03, 2010, 11:57:28 AM »
I should be there soon after 5 (class at 4).
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline sweatynready

• UND Cycling Club
« Reply #306 on: February 04, 2010, 11:58:00 AM »
Beek tells me that you guys have a spare trainer lying around. I'm ready to get sweaty with you all.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #307 on: February 04, 2010, 02:22:20 PM »
Two rides opportunities today:
1) MTB ride for about 1.5-2 hours.Leaving from my place at 3:30 (bring lights if you have them and warm cloths)
2)Trainer ride at 5:30 at my place. Wait for me if I'm not there at 5:00, I will be finishing the MTB ride.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #308 on: February 05, 2010, 04:58:58 PM »
I will see you all at the spin tonight in wellness center at 9:00pm.

Offline Alaska Unicyclist

« Reply #309 on: February 06, 2010, 01:57:11 PM »
Mario, can i stop by to spin today for a wee bit? when is a good time for you?
"It never gets easier, you just get faster" - Greg Lemond

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #310 on: February 06, 2010, 04:19:50 PM »
It will probably be like 6-7, not earlier.Give me a call to make sure I'm home.

« Reply #311 on: February 06, 2010, 05:11:40 PM »
7 it is!

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #312 on: February 07, 2010, 08:43:43 AM »
Spin at 11 for about 1-1.5 hours.

« Reply #313 on: February 08, 2010, 10:29:57 AM »
hey, can i stop by this evening to spin N N N N N? maybe around 7:00?

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #314 on: February 08, 2010, 11:28:35 AM »
I will let you know, I have a project I'm working on, so depending on that it might be 5,6 or 7.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #315 on: February 08, 2010, 12:51:26 PM »
I was hoping for 5:30ish so Chase and I could come and spin at least, but keep us posted.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #316 on: February 08, 2010, 04:00:31 PM »
Lets go for 5:30.

« Reply #317 on: February 08, 2010, 05:25:07 PM »
I cannot make 5:30, thats ok, i'll take today off and see you all tomorrow

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
« Reply #318 on: February 08, 2010, 06:08:30 PM »
Bros... I know things always get more complicated than they need to be, but what the HECK happened to the schedule? It seems totally random daily?
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #319 on: February 08, 2010, 06:10:46 PM »
NO, we are going according to the schedule: 5-5:30 daily, and weekends are scheduled on the fly, usually in the mornings.

realistic
anything