Author Topic: MTB Race (ours) 9/4 - 9/6  (Read 7251 times)

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
Re: MTB Race (ours) 9/4 - 9/6
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2009, 10:07:15 AM »
Ted I can nab you when I get rollin to warios. I'll give u a ring.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2009, 10:54:38 AM »
She doesn't have fork mounts does she? 4 is fine. Uhhh... where am I sleeping? And am I driving also?

You might need to sleep with Ted? I don't know how big of a tent he has. Does Erik have a tent? Logan? Maybe we can borrow. She does not have a fork mount and I think that 4 bikes will be just fine.You might be driving unless Ted has a vehicle and he is willing to drive.
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Tcb03c

• UND
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2009, 10:58:10 AM »
I am willing to drive, but I do not own a vehicle. Do people need tents? I have an extra 2 man I can loan if it is treated kindly.

and dc can pick me up whenever is convenient. give me a call and let me know 904-612-3259

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2009, 11:25:06 AM »
Ted and Dave, Erik got 4 man tent from Chad, therefore, Ted you don't need to worry about an extra tent (just bring one for you, if you don't want to cuddle with Erik and Dave), and Dave we got your skinny ass covered (literally)  :evil6:
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic
anything