Author Topic: I am gona be hosting some computer certification training and hands on servers  (Read 2567 times)

Offline sysinit

Hello

Just moved to Fargo I was wondering if any one would be interested in training for a few certs.

I have my A+, Network+, CEH, security+ Linux +, Cissp and a few Microsoft certs. BA Degree in computer science and geophysics from U of M. Have black badge from Def-con 18 :-)

Python, Php, VB, C+ Programing Training I do geological work out in the oilfields out in Dickinson. I have 3 weeks off at a time when i am home in Fargo miss working with computers so if any one would like to set up servers *lamp* or Micro$oft or do any pen-testing demonstrations let me know.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple?:

realistic