Author Topic: I need a bigger bike!  (Read 3419 times)

Offline andrew.nicholson

• UND
I need a bigger bike!
« on: March 24, 2008, 08:53:53 AM »
Hey everyone I am looking for a road bike around 17-18.5cm that is selling for around $350 or less. I also have a smaller entry level KHS around 15cm that I want to get rid of if anyone is intrested for about $165.
Thanks guys,
Andy

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
Re: I need a bigger bike!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 01:23:10 PM »
Andy... double check those measurements.

While road bikes are certainly measured in cm those are definitely in inches. Are those the measurements on the frame? If thats the case what model KHS is it, because it will help to be able to figure out what the geometry is like.

Also... define "road bike" ie, what type of components are on ur KHS, and what type of components are you looking for? Or are you just looking to do a frame swap?

Welcome to the boards.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Cuervo

• Viva Cuervo!
  • UND
  • I am especial
Re: I need a bigger bike!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 10:09:40 PM »
Yo dude good to see that you made it to the message board ;) If you checked out the Giant bikes and got a little tag shock remember that many of the Giant bikes can be purchased as a frame set only if you are looking at saving some cash. We can build you up a bike and later when you have more money you can always upgrade componentry. I have been doin some checkin on some used bikes but no go yet...ps we would love to have you at our next no drop ride if you're interested. Are you racing the newman race? we are getting a crew together to make some waves. later buddy

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic